Wednesday 12 November 2008


Following the usual round of morning liturgies, I had a quick but productive meeting with the Parish Administrator. Fr Mark and I then went to St Barnabas Tunbridge Wells for our SSC Chapter. Today we kept the annual Requiem for departed brothers of the society followed by fellowship.
The Society of the Holy Cross, to which I belong, is a priestly society which enables priests to have the cross of Christ as the centre of their being. I am grateful that I belong to this society, and am grateful for the support, love and fellowship of the brethren.
Back from the Chapter, Fr Mark and I worked on the seating plan for the lunch on Sunday. Back in church for the evening liturgy we were joined by Frances and did a couple of hours work towards our big day on Sunday.
Back home some of the servers were busy working (see photo) on their activities to raise enough funds for their new robes.
It is all go and it is wonderful!

No comments: