Saturday 16 October 2010

More reactions to the resignation of Bishop John and his intention to join the Ordinariate

I hope to be able to comment myself on what I see is happening, but I need time to think about the events that are happening. I will shortly be on my way for the second day of the Forward in Faith UK National Assembly and will report as I will be able to. In the meantime, apart from the links of yesterday you might want to have a look at these:

Jeffrey Steel's blog



Damian Thompson (Telegraph)

1 comment:

FrEdBakker said...

Hello Father Ivan ,

I wish Bishop John all the best, if that is his decision. I personally could not denounce my Anglican Ordination and become a Roman Catholic, but that does not mean I dont respect individual;s choices.
Might I add to how much I enjoy Saint John's blog.

Blessings,

Father Ed Bakker SSM

Holy Catholic Church - Angican rite
New Zealand