Monday 15 September 2008

Our Lady of Sorrows


Today we kept the Memoria of Our Lady of Sorrows. The day started with Lauds and Mass. This was followed by exposition of the Most Blessed Sacrament for Sacred Space.
Some preparation for things ahead and admin took the rest of the morning. I was not able to attend to the London meeting with Bishop Chartres but kept that meeting in my prayers.
In the afternoon I went to Sevenoaks County Primary where I gave the RE lesson to the Year 6 classes. Today we spoke on the Bible, its structure and Author. The pupils are well behaved and I look forward for the next instalment. From one school to another, this time to our own primary where I discussed and planned the lessons of RE for the top class till Christmas. Another joy to look forward to.
The day came to a close with Office of Readings and Vespers, the chanting of the Salve and a pastoral meeting.
I will have the morning off tomorrow (Tuesday being my day of rest) but in the afternoon I will prepare for the PCC which meets tomorrow night.

No comments: